Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Websites for Your Classroom


There are so many resources that it's hard to know where to start. Who has time to wade through them ALL?!

I've posted my 3 favorite "non-tech" per grade. I say "non-tech" because it's difficult to differentiate tech skills versus tech use for enrichment of ELA/Math/Science etc. Although these sites may have lessons for teachers these are my picks for students to use, not for the teacher to get lesson plan ideas (although that may be a side bonus).

Please take the time to look at the ones for your grade and give me feedback for your students/grade level. Are the skills aligned to your group? Bookmark the ones you like, let me know what I should add to future teacher web pages.

K
Trek's Travels an Infohio resource
Computer Lab Favorites
Starfall

1st
Trek's Travels an Infohio resource
Fun for the Brain - addition practice
Illuminations - Math

2nd
Welcome to Reading an Infohio resource
Know it an Infohio resource
Fun for the Brain - addition practice

3rd
Welcome to Reading and Infohio resource
Know it an Infohio resource
Book Flix an Infohio resource

4th - 5th
Discovery Portal an Infohio resource
Math & Language Arts Games
Computer Lab Favorites

6th - 8th
Discovery Portal an Infohio resource
Illuminations - Math
Create a Graph


9th - 12th
Illuminations - Math
Khan Academy I like Khan Academy because my students can sign up with a Google account they already have, I can be signed in with my Google account and I can coach them, see the lessons they complete and their quiz scores and I can assign different videos for different levels for enrichment or to reteach.
Learning Express Library

Don't forget we have licenses for Raz-kids, Sumdog, and MobiMax too!

No comments:

Post a Comment